1.26.2014

Ceremony

Ceremony No. 1

Before the 13' closed out I got the chance to check out the latest from Raashan Ahmad Ceremony.  It currently sits at no. 1 of my favorite current listens.  Each record is just as great as the next.  Got familiar with the audio through an exchange online with a cpklla (Yahoo Messenger alias) who put me on to Crown City Rockers through a track called "Side Step" about a decade ago or so... I didn't realize it, but the Mission record I discovered at the KRUX 91.5 fm archives (and later lost) also featured the MC (Raashan Ahmad) who would eventually top my all times list as favorite MCs, next to Black Thought, Grimm, stic.man, etc.  If you missed Ceremony like I almost did, don't postpone any longer, check it out!

Hoping to prepare a year in review mixtape for 2013... so much music, so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment