8.23.2014

((Southsiders)) by Atmosphere / 1Track@aTime 7.12.2014


1Track@aTime 7.12.2014

((Southsiders))

Until the return of the Fresh Produce show I'd like to highlight the last 1Track@aTime rotation this summer back on July 12th which we designated for Atmosphere's latest off the Rhymesayers Entertainment label, Southsiders.  The track, same title as the album, ((Southsiders)) was the focus with another rotation ((Mrs. Interpret)).  Enjoyed the record, shout to the Co-Sign Collective.  Below included some info quoted from the MC, Slug on the promotional file... 

"I'm starting to think, what is a post family man?  What am I supposed to rap about now?  I'm sticking to my roots, rapping about what I'm doing, why I think about.  This record is - much like the other ones - a very detailed look at my life."  

This one's for Dune's 22nd mixlr show of the year. 

Keywords + Tag = Atmosphere | Slug | Rhymesayers | Rhymesayers Entertainment | Co-sign Collective | Southsiders | Mrs. Interpret | The Fresh Produce Show | Fresh Produce | Dune | 1Track@aTime | 1 Track @ a Time | Hip Hop | Underground | Ant | Anthony Davis | Sean Daley | eighth | album | 2014 | summer | May 6, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment