4.19.2014

((Manipulated)) by Mindsone & Kev Brown / 1Track@aTime 4.11.2014


1Track@aTime 4.11.2014
((Manipulated))

I been tuned into Kev Brown's soulful sound for a good while... since before I realized we were locked into Brown's sounds on the DJ Jazzy Jeff Magnificent project which was also around the time I learned of Oddisee.  So when I noticed something new was out featuring Kev Brown with Mindsone, Pillars... without hesitation I decided to zone in on this record for the week.  Pulled the record from eMusic which also included the instrumentals.  It was my introduction to the North Carolina group and overall the project is one I highly recommend, especially if you looking for something new and haven't heard of Kev Brown or the dope lyricism of Mindsone.  Give this one your ear and time... For this week we focused on the track ((Manipulated)), a banger I had dedicated to the producers of Fresh Produce and Dune also dropped an instrumental from the record titled ((Nightstalkers)).  Look out for this record right here.  One for the charts most definitely, and you can't go wrong with a record that includes the instrumentals!

And how about that cover?!  Vinyl forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment