10.19.2020

The Baltimore Housing Project

 



The Baltimore Housing Project
Jay Royale


Hip Hop will always have a story to tell. Hip Hop is a product of it's environment. It's a deeper social lesson and connection to geography. Jay Royale for me is an introduction to a voice from Baltimore by way of the good folks of Southern Vangard Radio...that's how I heard about Jay Royale. A true wordsmith & everything a fan cares about if you were immersed in the timeless word play of some of the greatest eMCees that Hip Hop got to offer. No need to reference a specific eMCee or decade or none of that, cause at this point, if you listen to a Jay Royale record you hearing something new that's in the conversation with anything great you've heard before. I got access to his record digitally. But I know me, and this one of those I gotta feel. Purchasing options at the bandcamp: Jay Royale Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment