3.22.2014

Introducing Rapsody


Introducing Rapsody

Been working my way towards the 2012 debut release from an MC out of North Carolina that goes by Rapsody.  I first heard of Rapsody a few years ago but slept on finding my way to access her music til' I stumbled across DatPiff, "the authority of free mixtapes"... It's a site for anybody out there that might not have change for new music, CDs and such, and that would like access to good quality product straight off the net.  You get 5 downloads max per registration a day leaving you with enough time til' you're ready for the next batch of listens.  The site is giving me a chance to work threw what I missed from Rapsody's past work chronologically up towards her first album in 2012 The Idea of Beautiful which I plan on purchasing soon as I get to that year from her mixtapeography.  Be sure to check out Rapsody representin' Jamla Records.

Can't rush through something this good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment